With Christmas quickly approaching, we’re excited to be launching our very own Christmas card design challenge for primary and secondary school children across Kirklees.
The past 18 months have been difficult for the whole of the UK, and we have seen first-hand how it has impacted Kirklees. This is why we want young people in the area to summarise 2021 and what the pandemic has been like for them within their Christmas card designs.
The five winning designs will be chosen by our team and will be included in our ‘The Big Christmas Card Swap’1 campaign that will launch in November. The winning designers will each be rewarded with a £20 e-voucher from Amazon, supplied after the competition closes on 7th November; the winners will be chosen within seven days of the competition’s end date.
How to enter:
- Design the front of a Christmas card on an A4 piece of paper
- Scan/take photo of the design and upload to laptop or computer
- Send entries as a PDF, word document, JPG or Google doc to this email address – [email protected]
We are really excited to launch this Christmas card design challenge, not only will it be a great way to showcase talented young artists, but it will be contributing to some more exciting plans we have for the festive season.
The pandemic has impacted children all over the country in many different ways, and this Christmas Card challenge will be a great way to allow children to express their emotions and thoughts that have built up over the past 18 months. Children have a unique outlook and perspective of the world and we really want to showcase and recognise that as well as all the budding artists we have living right here in Kirklees.
Terms and conditions:
About The Promoter:
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Conscious Youth, 7 Northumberland St, Huddersfield HD1 1RL (the “Promoter”).
How To Enter:
2. Only one entry is permitted per child
2. Users must design the front of a Christmas card on an A4 piece of paper. Scan/take a photo of the design and upload to a laptop or computer. All entries must be sent as a PDF, word document, JPG or Google doc to this email address – [email protected] No other form of entry will be accepted.
4. Entrants must currently be attending primary or secondary school in the Kirklees area and aged between 5 and 16 years old. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
5. Children must have written permission from a parent or guardian before submitting their designs, or a parent or guardian can submit designs on behalf of their child.
6. Any personal details will only be used to administer the competition
7. The card design shouldn’t include copyright-infringing material or any offensive or libellous content
8. Participants can use any media they wish to create their design e.g. pencil, crayon, pen or paint
9. The Prize for the competition is a £20 Gift Card for Amazon (“The Prize”). The Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged, upgraded, transferred or refunded for a cash or physical alternative.
Choosing a Winner:
10. All entries must be received by the deadline of 5.30pm on November 7th 2021
11. The Winner will be notified via email within 7 days after the prize draw closes by a representative of Conscious Youth. If The Promoter does not receive a response from The Winner within 7 days after first contact, The Promoter shall deem the Prize as unclaimed. At the discretion of The Promoter, the prize may be allocated to a substitute winner.
12. The Winner will be contacted via the email address used to submit their entry. It is up to the Winner to make sure his/her details are correct before submitting.
13. The Winner will be sent details of their Prize via email. Once the prize has been shared with the winner, it is then their responsibility to claim the full value of the voucher before it’s end date (specified on the voucher).
14. The Promoter is entitled to change, amend, extend, cancel, or review the competition, terms and conditions and any other relevant material as required without prior notice. By entering, entrants will have agreed to abide by these terms and conditions and any revisions or amendments. The entrant agrees that The Promoter will not accept liability for such changes or any inconvenience caused as a result thereof.
- ‘The Big Christmas Card Swap’ to be launched November 2021 – further details to be announced shortly